This is a simple concoction my husband, sister-in-law, and I dreamed up during our long car trip while we were fantasizing about whole grains, fresh produce, and Vegenaise. It is ridiculous how delicious this is!
- Take one whole wheat tortilla and zap it in the microwave for about thirty seconds to soften it.
- Take a handful or two of spinach, splash some lemon juice on it, and microwave for about thirty seconds (or leave the spinach raw).
- Slice one avocado into wedges.
- Spread veganaise (grape-seed oil variety) liberally on tortilla.
- Pack avocado slices into middle of tortilla, sprinkle with sea salt, a little garlic powder, and pepper.
- Top off with spinach.
- Fold and enjoy!